BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Presenting Member AndDown's new Alpine White F30...

4973 Views 36 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  PhilipWOT

:thumbup:

Silly-Ass Grin breaks out just about now...

:D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Well done! Congrats AndDown.

BJ
:thumbup: White is certainly one of the prettiest colour on F30. Congrats AndDown .
Wow, Jon...just opened this and what a surprise!!! Can't wait till we pick up the baby!:thumbup: you the man, Jon!

Is there a smilie for a huge silly ass grin?:banana::banana:
Thanks for all the congrats - it's going to be my wife's dd, but guess who gets to drive it more! :bigpimp:
+!

It's post like these that make the wait easier. Can't wait to pick up my Alpine White 328i, hopefully before the end of this month.
+1
I didn't know they came with seat covers. Nice.
Congratulations looks great! I love AW can't believe we also save $500 by ordering it!
Walmart is having a 24hr sale on these seat covers - comes in rolls of 500. Might want to have BJ pick you up a couple of rolls. :D
+1
Looks great. :thumbup: Mine will look exactly like that when I pick it up from Jon in a few months.
Nice !!!!!!

;)
Thanks for all the congrats - it's going to be my wife's dd, but guess who gets to drive it more! :bigpimp:
Your new Bimmer will look great cruising all those beautiful Mansion Streets in Redlands:bigpimp::thumbup:;) Of couse , that is probably where you and Wifey Live:thumbup: Cruise down the 15 and My wife and I will hook you up with some Padres Tickets to Petco Park, Toyota Terrace Level , just above First Base. Fun drive, then party in the Gaslamp after the game. Have fun up in Santa Barbara picking it up. :bigpimp: Thats' a fun town too.;)
Wow, that's a copacetic offer! We do take weekend get-aways to the Solana Beach and Carlsbad area every so often and occasionally up the coast, so this will be our get-away car :bigpimp: No, we don't live in a mansion but do drive by them every day- sounds like you know Redlands rather well, really nice old Victorian homes.
;)

Your new Bimmer will look great cruising all those beautiful Mansion Streets in Redlands:bigpimp::thumbup:;) Of couse , that is probably where you and Wifey Live:thumbup: Cruise down the 15 and My wife and I will hook you up with some Padres Tickets to Petco Park, Toyota Terrace Level , just above First Base. Fun drive, then party in the Gaslamp after the game. Have fun up in Santa Barbara picking it up. :bigpimp: Thats' a fun town too.;)
Redlands Yes !!

Wow, that's a copacetic offer! We do take weekend get-aways to the Solana Beach and Carlsbad area every so often and occasionally up the coast, so this will be our get-away car :bigpimp: No, we don't live in a mansion but do drive by them every day- sounds like you know Redlands rather well, really nice old Victorian homes.
Yes, my first job out of college was with a local Savings and Loan in Riverside. It was a Management Training Position. My initial job was New Loan Construction Inspection, which involved monitoring the progress of the S&L's construction Loans. They did a lot of lending in Redlands , so I was able to cruise around the Victorian Mansions , and of course the beautiful homes off Sunset with the large lots and Nice Pools. Met my wife at that S&L. Now live in San Diego and have Season Tickets to Padres and Chargers. PM me , and we can set something up. We get our 335i Sport in the Fall , and will be doing a PCD cross country. The 800 # now says : released to carrier, and awaiting Transportation to Port of Exit. The Web Site finally show Production Ended. Have fun picking up your new Bimmer. Hi to Jon. There is a great French Spot off State Street to have a fabulous dinner Its called Bouchon of Santa Barbara, # 805-730-1160. You and your Wife will have a Fabulous Dinner there. I know JS knows it too. :thumbup:;) Keep in Touch, Have fun. Our new 335i will be my Wife's DD, but I will take it away on Weekends as much as possible.:bigpimp:;)
Like your grandmother had on her divan. :)
+1
AndDown congratulations, the ride looks great. And congratulations on picking a very accommodating wife...;)

Congratulations looks great! I love AW can't believe we also save $500 by ordering it!
You can say that again, I would pay 1,000 dollars to get AW and we are getting it for free. Who said BMW is not a bargain.:D
Ahhh, small world indeed! Our house is off Sunset and your S&L probably had something to do with financing the builder's loan - he built 40 homes in our development in the 90's. It was/is called the Lantern Crest Estates if that sounds familiar. Thanks again for the Padres/Chargers offer - I'll PM you if we plan to do a weekend trip to your neck of the woods. We'll have to also try out the restaurant in SB you recommend, sounds French and my wife would love to try out a new French restaurant - she spent a year studying in France.
Yes, my first job out of college was with a local Savings and Loan in Riverside. It was a Management Training Position. My initial job was New Loan Construction Inspection, which involved monitoring the progress of the S&L's construction Loans. They did a lot of lending in Redlands , so I was able to cruise around the Victorian Mansions , and of course the beautiful homes off Sunset with the large lots and Nice Pools. Met my wife at that S&L. Now live in San Diego and have Season Tickets to Padres and Chargers. PM me , and we can set something up. We get our 335i Sport in the Fall , and will be doing a PCD cross country. The 800 # now says : released to carrier, and awaiting Transportation to Port of Exit. The Web Site finally show Production Ended. Have fun picking up your new Bimmer. Hi to Jon. There is a great French Spot off State Street to have a fabulous dinner Its called Bouchon of Santa Barbara, # 805-730-1160. You and your Wife will have a Fabulous Dinner there. I know JS knows it too. :thumbup:;) Keep in Touch, Have fun. Our new 335i will be my Wife's DD, but I will take it away on Weekends as much as possible.:bigpimp:;)
Awesome !

Ahhh, small world indeed! Our house is off Sunset and your S&L probably had something to do with financing the builder's loan - he built 40 homes in our development in the 90's. It was/is called the Lantern Crest Estates if that sounds familiar. Thanks again for the Padres/Chargers offer - I'll PM you if we plan to do a weekend trip to your neck of the woods. We'll have to also try out the restaurant in SB you recommend, sounds French and my wife would love to try out a new French restaurant - she spent a year studying in France.
The S&L was Providendt Federal Savings and Loan. The Home Office/Corporate Headquarters is at Central and Brockton in Riverside. I worked for them in my first job out of SDSU from 1976-1979. It was a fun first job. We are no longer in the Finance Arena. My wife and are both in the Medical area. She in Management, and I have been in Pharmaceutical Sales since 1985 with the same Company. 10 in Orange County ( San Clemente) and 15 in San Diego. You and your Wife will love Bouchon !!! It is fabulous. There is also a fantastic Italian place next door that is worth dining at too. I don't know how long you will be in Santa Barbara. We love to stay at The Fess Parker right on the Sand. Have a great Weekend picking up your new Bimmer, and dining at some super Santa Barbara Places.:thumbup:;) As you probably know, you are only about an hour from Los Olivos and the Santa Barbara Wine Country. That is another great trip sometime on the Weekend with your Wifes " New Bimmer". Happy Motoring :bigpimp:
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.