BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Price Drop* WTS CD53 Business Head Unit (Pic Heavy)

Up for sale is a BMW CD53 Business Head Unit made by Alpine

Model: CD53
Part Number: 65126919072 / 6512-6919072
Manufacture Date: February 2002

This head unit has been in my car since I bought it about 5 years ago, and has worked flawlessly the entire time. I ended up replacing it with a newer head unit so I could have an Aux port (radio stations in Atlanta are horrible).

The overall condition of this is really great. It has never been neglected or spilled on while I've owned the car. The volume knob is pristine as well; zero wobble nor issues with changing the volume. I'm not sure if anyone replaced the knob before I owned it, but this knob is even better than the one on my new head unit. Every function, button and liquid crystal works perfectly. No sticky buttons, no inoperable spots on the screen. CD player works great as well. Played burned CD's as long as they are burned as a music CD.

Asking $55.00 including shipping. Will only ship within the U.S. (international buyers will have to cover the cost of shipping)

I'm listing this on Bimmerfest, E46Fanatics, and Bimmerforums so whoever speaks up first, gets it.

I'll be checking in periodically, but the fastest way to get a hold of me is by email.
Gordonam3 @ gmail.com (exclude the spaces between the 3 and the @)

List Date: 9/17/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: *Price Drop* WTS CD53 Business Head Unit (Pic Heavy)
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts