BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

This is the first time I have posted. I am looking to lease a 2008 328i sedan, black on black leather, 6 sp., premium, sport and navigation system. I am using three dealers to get me quotes.

One dealer is telling me that the price will be going up if I don't buy the car by this Friday. Another dealer is telling me that the residual value went down to 56% on the 328i sedan. One quoted me a price of $38K which si $1,100 over invoice while another is quoting me $39,000 because the dealer has other fees above and beyond destination charges. What a bunch of crap! One dealer did give me a money factor of .0019 (did I omit any zeroes?) which i think is pretty good.

Has anyone heard of any price increases coming into effect this week and the reduction in residual values or are these guys just making up stories?

Thanks for all of your help.

·
Registered
207 Posts
yes, rv has dropped and price is increasing. read the other posts on this section. your purchase decision was unfortunately off by a few days.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Are cars at the lots now be affecrted by the increased or does the price increase only affect new cars coming on or after June 1st?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts