BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i put i new nav cd in t nav dvd but know i got i blank screen the sound works but i cant see anything know and when I try to take the cd out it refuses to come out can someone help me

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
when I try to take the cd out it refuses to come out can someone help me
Just hold the eject button for like 5 minutes. If it doesn't eject, let go of the button & try again. It will eventually come out, but it takes a while sometimes. Usually you can hear the motor spinning (the drive) while you're holding the eject button.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info

Thanks man for the info you are a lifesaver the cd is out know but i still have problem with my screen its like it wont turn on you can see the background light lit and sometimes some withe lines come up is there any way to fix this problem

isnt there a way to reset the entire system to original ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
look i put a cd named nav_sw 32 you can google it and download it for better look and my original cd i had Skandinavia 2007-2

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GPS-system in my bmw modell 530i/E39 year/ 02 . Went completly black in the screen insiden after i put a wrong updating-cd.. and now i think i need to formate ore reboot everything... its completley black even if i put my original gps-cd from 2007 it dosent work and i dont get anything in my screen, its only black.. can someone help me pls`??..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts