BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just called BMWNA and they said production has started on my 330xi . :D

The Owner's Circle site still says "On Order" and doesn't list my options. Are they pretty good about updating status or do I have to call BMWNA each time to get the status code?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Don't worry about your options not being listed. By now, you should have confirmed that your options were in fact properly ordered. I did this by calling BMWNA within a couple of weeks after placing the order at my dealer. BMWNA confirmed my entire order and gave me my first status -112. I know this won't help you at this point, but perhaps it will help someone else reading this.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I called BMW today, 9/24, and I went 150 on 9/23. Finally glad that they have started on it. The wait is a killer. At least I can track it through production. It's gonna be hard to not be able to track it on the high seas. Long boat ride through the Panama Canal, too! :cry:

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
I have a list of all the production codes (and a little unfinished timeline) and some other compiled info that I got all around the web on my website (click my sig pic below). It might answer some questions that come up...

Congrats and best of luck!

--SONET

·
Where am I?
963 Posts
I think the worst part is that there's a wait....

... then FINALLY a flurry of activity! Building, painting, it's on the dock! etc....

... then ALL STOP! ... waiting again until it arrives.

It's agony, I tell you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.