BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
7541 - 7560 of 7612 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings, could you please point me to a link to the full PSdZData for a 2011 F10? Also, if someone can point me to a guide to program my electric steering rack module without screwing anything up, I would be very grateful. Been reading for weeks...

·
Premium Member
44,676 Posts
Greetings, could you please point me to a link to the full PSdZData for a 2011 F10? Also, if someone can point me to a guide to program my electric steering rack module without screwing anything up, I would be very grateful. Been reading for weeks...
PM sent.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Having trouble Detecting CAF for SWE in my F15 X5 (2015) for a brand new AAG module. A few other posts suggest flashing the AAG but I think that requires PSDZ full if I understand it correctly. If possible, can I get a link to the latest full data?
I'm a relative ESYS novice so it's entirely possible I'm doing something wrong.... but have read/activated FA, added 3AC to FA, written FA to vehicle, read SVT(ECU from known F15 issue). I can see the AAG module in the tree without CAFD but that's when it fails to detect CAF, hence my question. Haven't tried the TAL yet (it was late, I was tired and didn't want to brick anything from further diminished mental state, etc)

Side question, the several iterations of PSDZ lite files that I have do not have anything in the SWFL folder (c:\data\psdzdata\swe\swfl\) but I'm able to detect CAF for SWE for other modules already in the vehicle (latest is 4.35.21, with link from sticky on this forum). Is this normal where the SWFL files are calculated as accessed, etc?

EDIT running ESYS 3-33-4 with no launcher. Had previously used EsysX and have that installation on my computer but seems that's NLA.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Premium Member
44,676 Posts
Having trouble Detecting CAF for SWE in my F15 X5 (2015) for a brand new AAG module. A few other posts suggest flashing the AAG but I think that requires PSDZ full if I understand it correctly. If possible, can I get a link to the latest full data?
I'm a relative ESYS novice so it's entirely possible I'm doing something wrong.... but have read/activated FA, added 3AC to FA, written FA to vehicle, read SVT(ECU from known F15 issue). I can see the AAG module in the tree without CAFD but that's when it fails to detect CAF, hence my question. Haven't tried the TAL yet (it was late, I was tired and didn't want to brick anything from further diminished mental state, etc)

Side question, the several iterations of PSDZ lite files that I have do not have anything in the SWFL folder (c:\data\psdzdata\swe\swfl\) but I'm able to detect CAF for SWE for other modules already in the vehicle (latest is 4.35.21, with link from sticky on this forum). Is this normal where the SWFL files are calculated as accessed, etc?

Thanks,
Andy
PM sent.

Reactions: amesser325

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

The installation and connection suceeded with E-Sys v.3.27.1 and E-Sys Launcher PRO 2.8.2_Build_162b BFU Edition.

After cross referencing Bimmercode, I was unable to search the same control unit in E-Sys.
It seems that my installed E-Sys only showing digital numbers and not translated.
After searching the forum, maybe I need to approach another route newer E-Sys and Bimmerutility maybe?

Trying to enable Lane Change Assistant C_SWA_Vorhanden
Car Model: 2022 x3 g01

·
Premium Member
44,676 Posts
Hi,

The installation and connection suceeded with E-Sys v.3.27.1 and E-Sys Launcher PRO 2.8.2_Build_162b BFU Edition.

After cross referencing Bimmercode, I was unable to search the same control unit in E-Sys.
It seems that my installed E-Sys only showing digital numbers and not translated.
After searching the forum, maybe I need to approach another route newer E-Sys and Bimmerutility maybe?

Trying to enable Lane Change Assistant C_SWA_Vorhanden
Car Model: 2022 x3 g01
I replied to your same PM. You have 2022 x3 G01 . It's too new and not mapped in Launcher PRO. You need BimmerUtility.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey,

Im using E-Sys 3.27.1 version to flash my F11 2014 520d.

My previous PSdz version 5.01.02 is missing couple Ihka swe's when I check software availability.

Could I get a link for this psdz data or better one that is working with my Esys 3.27.1.

Thanx man.

·
Premium Member
44,676 Posts
Hey,

Im using E-Sys 3.27.1 version to flash my F11 2014 520d.

My previous PSdz version 5.01.02 is missing couple Ihka swe's when I check software availability.

Could I get a link for this psdz data or better one that is working with my Esys 3.27.1.

Thanx man.
Please send us the latest Psdzdata Full link.
Thank you
PM's sent.

7541 - 7560 of 7612 Posts