BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
M5 LITE
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing I have wondered about since I purchased my E39 is when I am traveling and I depress the clutch pedal there is a steady pulsating. Shifting and engagement all works superbly so should I be concerned?

·
Registered Lunatic
971 Posts
It could be uneven wear on the clutch, or a broken diaphragm spring...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Under the lift arms
13,114 Posts
its normal.... stop dead footing the clutch though,

you feel that cause your not taken your foot away from the pedal when not shifting.,...

they all feel like that

·
Nothing to read here...
2,694 Posts

you feel that cause your not taken your foot away from the pedal when not shifting.,...

they all feel like that
^^^

IMO you shouldnt be on the clutch long enough to feel anything :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Neutral is your friend or jut stay in gear long enough to stall the car when coming to the stop or light.

·
M5 LITE
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

they all feel like that
Rest assured, my foot is nowhere near the clutch pedal unless a gear change is required. The pulsation is really prevalent when the pedal is to the floor.

·
Registered
22 Posts
flush clutch line...?

i've got some stubborn air in mine from my cdv delete...

sometimes i get more 'feedback' in the pedal, i figure due to less than ideal pressure on the release bearing...?

·
M5 LITE
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm gonna just roll with it as normal for now. As I stated all is working extremely well so as the saying goes: "If it ain't broke..."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts