Put your money where your mouth is

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Related to this thread:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128959

The "Money" is public humiliation if you lose. :)

Choose one of the two options above.

This Bet recognizes the current Vegas Point spread, Steelers are a 3.5 pt favorite, so you give 3.5 pts to Seahawk fans.

If you lose, you must change your Custom User Title as designated by your choice in the poll above beginning Feb. 6th. (User CP/Edit Profile/Custom User Title)

• If you pick Pittsburgh, and Pittsburgh loses the Superbowl 40, your Custom User title will be the following until March 7th, 2006:
    • Seahawks-Best NFL team
  • If you pick Seattle, and Seattle loses the Superbowl 40, your Custom User title will be the following until March 7th, 2006:
    • Steelers-Best NFL team
The poll names can be viewed by clicking the number beside the poll above.

Good luck!

·
Vietato
21,927 Posts
And if patdynasty3 lose the bet, he has to have "Manning is the GREATEST!!" for his custom title. :D

·
Do the interns get Glocks
9,324 Posts
If we win can we choose...

Ripsnort - The biggest PITA on the 'Fest

:p

·
The King of Common Sense
2,142 Posts
Oh no, not another RIP trying to salvage his team poll.:tsk:

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
pintnight said:
And if patdynasty3 lose the bet, he has to have "Manning is the GREATEST!!" for his custom title. :D
:eek: That is a horrific wager pint!:eeps::rofl:

·
This Guy
804 Posts
patdynasty3 said:
:eek: That is a horrific wager pint!:eeps::rofl:
Tell you what...you wear the Manning tag and I'll put a Redskins avatar up (since I'm a 30 year 'Boys fan)...but that's only if the 'Hawks lose...

Better yet, why don't you get a picture with a Manning Jersey on and make it your avatar? :rofl:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Who is Beewang picking? I'll chose the opposite. :angel:

·
The King of Common Sense
2,142 Posts
ObD said:
Who is Beewang picking? I'll chose the opposite. :angel:
:rofl:

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Shabba said:
Tell you what...you wear the Manning tag and I'll put a Redskins avatar up (since I'm a 30 year 'Boys fan)...but that's only if the 'Hawks lose...

Better yet, why don't you get a picture with a Manning Jersey on and make it your avatar? :rofl:
You are obviously smoking crack.:eek:

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So far, only 2 people that are willing to back up their Superbowl prediction that Steelers will win? :rofl: :rofl:

·
call me darkcloud
42,920 Posts
Ripsnort said:
So far, only 2 people that are willing to back up their Superbowl prediction that Steelers will win? :rofl: :rofl:
We've still got 2 weeks, boss.

·
The King of Common Sense
2,142 Posts
Rip, you just might conviced yourself that the Seahawks have a chance.:rofl: BTW., I renage on my vote. I did not read the fine print before voting, not that the Steelers are not going to win. So, remove my vote. Now, there is only one vote for the Steelers. You are surely going to win.

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dave 330i said:
Rip, you just might conviced yourself that the Seahawks have a chance.:rofl: BTW., I renage on my vote. I did not read the fine print before voting, not that the Steelers are not going to win. So, remove my vote. Now, there is only one vote for the Steelers. You are surely going to win.
And they call my team "Chicken" hawks! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
The Stillers are going to win by 10. You heard it here first.

That being said RIP, *our* bet was straight-up, before you created the thread with the spread...

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
hts said:
The Stillers are going to win by 10. You heard it hear first.

That being said RIP, *our* bet was straight-up, before you created the thread with the spread...
: popcorn:

·
call me darkcloud
42,920 Posts
hts said:
The Stillers are going to win by 10. You heard it hear first.

Stealers win by 14. Straight up, Stealers win. Seachickens lose and an extra beer says we have to listen to Rip b!tch about the loss for the next 8 months.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Jever said:
Stealers win by 14. Straight up, Stealers win. Seachickens lose and an extra beer says we have to listen to Rip b!tch about the loss for the next 8 months.
: popcorn:

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hts said:
The Stillers are going to win by 10. You heard it here first.

I don't recall you saying straight up...can you show me where that was? Also, if you have confidence its 10, then loosen up those cheeks and give me the 3.5 pts tightazz. :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts