BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Rest in peace, Coach
9,614 Posts
There are local, West Coast guys that shall remain nameless that deserves that sort of PWNAGE as well.

Something about a black M3 and the word "Pilot", and a certain lime green E46 325i comes to mind.

There are two types of drivers at a BMWCCA school, those who understand the rules and follow them to learn, or those with egos so big their talent can't write a check for, banned from BMWCCA and ends up at carnage-on-wheels "track schools" and blames someone else when they did a spin right into the only wall on the track, with no one around them. Or crashes his Porsche 996 GT3 while demonstrating to a young lady how to properly take a corner in Malibu Canyon, and tells his buddies that "the engine blew up". :thumbup:

· TMS Fester
360 Posts
Will ZCPM3 said:
hey,

thanks man. its been up here, wish i had a garage or something to keep it in. :cry: your in treehouse right?
yea, the 4 bedrooms, i honestly never see your car on the street or in the driveway...usually just cruisin campus. The other day I heard you coming from behind me by Wells, what a nice sound in between classes. Now we just need the guy who lives on Center with the Maserati to come up and you guys can race. :dunno: :bigpimp:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.