BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Imola would be nice for people who like that red better....
But I think Electric Red is the tops.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
quackman said:
Imola would be nice for people who like that red better....
But I think Electric Red is the tops.
In those pictures and your untouched ones, Electric Red is more cheerful than Imola, I agree.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oh, I think I should state, they are not my photos.
I found them on another message board from someone who also did not take the photos that posted them.

·
Former ZHP pilot
884 Posts
Looks really good, is it me or is that one of the most luxurious furnished BMW dealership that i have ever seen? :yikes: Man even the salesmen wear suits, looks like a Bentley or Rolls dealer.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Double Vanos said:
Looks really good, is it me or is that one of the most luxurious furnished BMW dealership that i have ever seen? :yikes: Man even the salesmen wear suits, looks like a Bentley or Rolls dealer.
No, those pics were taken at an auto show, it's not a dealership.

·
Former ZHP pilot
884 Posts
quackman said:
No, those pics were taken at an auto show, it's not a dealership.
I knew it was to good to be a dealer, but then again i've seen pics of dealers in europe which are very well furnished unlike dealers in the U.S. Im sure in europe salesmen dress up and in the U.S. they just wear a polo shirt with some nice pants. Not complaining but just noticing the difference of here and there. But personally i dont have a problem buying a $40K+ car from a salesman in a polo shirt as long as he's polite and professional.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just to clear the air. I took these pictures at the Denver Auto Show this last week and posted them to my .mac homepage. I originally linked them into gsko's forum topic "E90 Picture Requests?". I have no problem where they end up. That's why I put them out there for all to enjoy. Take care. :beerchug:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Love your ride

Double Vanos:

I used to live in Austin. Great place. I like the e90 but I agree with you that the e46 rocks. Your zhp is very cool. I may actually buy a new zhp instead of the e90. Great deals and it still feels more classic to me. Rock on!

m

1 - 14 of 14 Posts