Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have these or know something about them. Are they hard to install, do they work, how visible are they, can you wax over them etc. I am thinking of ordering and any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have Xpel on my headlights, foglights, and front bumper. Very easy to apply to lights, but a bit more tedious on the bumper. Overall about a 2 hour project. You can wax over them, but wax tends to get in the cracks. I didn't get the xpel that goes on the hood, just the front bumber but it is practically invisible. My car is Tit Silver and I think it shows up less on light colored cars. It's been on about a year and seems to be holding up very well.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I have the headlight protection kit; fairly easy to install and not noticeable. I just saw a bunch of cars at Bimmerfest with the full kit installed. It is definitely noticeable on the hood on both light and dark colored cars. I'm staying with my Colgan bra.

·
Groccery Getter
263 Posts
I got it on my wagon

unless your looking for it then you know it's there. If your not you cant even notice it's on your vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts