BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 BMW 135i still under warranty. I replaced the xenon headlight and it's flickering. I thought maybe it was the light, but I transfered the light from the other side and it's working fine so it's the connection. Does anyone know if an electrical issue like this is covered under BMW'S 4 year 50k mile warranty? I'm taking it to BMW soon but want to be prepared.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have a 2012 BMW 135i still under warranty. I replaced the xenon headlight and it's flickering. I thought maybe it was the light, but I transfered the light from the other side and it's working fine so it's the connection. Does anyone know if an electrical issue like this is covered under BMW'S 4 year 50k mile warranty? I'm taking it to BMW soon but want to be prepared.
I would call them and ask prior to taking the car in. Plus you should be making an appointment to get it serviced by BMW. If not covered under the original Factory Warranty; I hope you know of a reliable BMW Service Center in your area to have your 135i serviced so you could save some money on labor cost over what the Dealership would charge you. If you don't know of one then I would or have contacted my local BMWCCA to ask for a reputable Service Center and they were more than happy to let me know where they all get there BMW's serviced.

This page might help answer your question further
http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Explore/BMWValue/BMWUltimateService/ServiceandWarrantyBooks.aspx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts