BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, New owner of a used (Service Loaner) 335D. Have a question about what should be included. If you have the iPOD integration (which this car does), is there a special cable that is part of this package? The salesman said you just plug in the iPOD USB cable into the socket in the armrest, but I've seen references to a special cable that connects to the iPOD and both the USB and audio input jack. Should I be asking for this cable? I know it's wierd but I do not (yet) own an iPOD to test it. This may be an excuse to get one.

Thanks!

· HerrDoktorProfessor
4,343 Posts
Just use your white ipod cable. The old versions used to use a special cable that used an audio input as well. Not any more.

· Registered
433 Posts
What is the build date of your 2011 335d? If it is built between 3/10-8/10, you still need the Y-cable provided from the dealer. If your car is built from 9/10 and onwards, you can use the white cable. Also, do you have iDrive/Nav?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.