BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I opt for Performance Delivery in South Carolina, when do I settle / finalize the deal with my dealer? In other words, do I take the check to the dealer before going to SC, or do I take the check straight to SC?

Seems like the answer is obvious, but just wanted to get some feedback from someone who has been there and done that.

Thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am taking delivery on October 17th at PC and we were told by our local dealer that we would need to provide them with a check 10 days prior to our delivery.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Depends...

It depends on the dealer. I picked my car up at the PC, then drove to the dealer and gave him a check. That's what I call a trusting dealer. I guess he knows where to find me....
Tom

·
Registered
362 Posts
Re: Depends...

The Other Tom said:
It depends on the dealer. I picked my car up at the PC, then drove to the dealer and gave him a check. That's what I call a trusting dealer. I guess he knows where to find me....
Tom
Payment and paperwork must be completed with your dealer 10 days prior to your scheduled delivery, and you need to show proof of insurance on the new car as well.

I guess if Tom lives up the road from the PC, things might be different.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Just an FYI...

My Performance Center delivery was set today to occur on 10/28 and my dealer asked me to come in 2 weeks prior to the date to settle the financing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts