Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jon, I have learned that you actually work at a dealership? Well perhaps you can tell me when BMW will update its web sites, since I don't wanna go down to my dealer and do it in purpose because the guy's gonna think I'm unhappy with my 330i.

Thanks!

Will there be SMG available for the 330i? What about M Sport packages?

T

·
0 Posts
Bavarian said:
Jon, I have learned that you actually work at a dealership? Well perhaps you can tell me when BMW will update its web sites, since I don't wanna go down to my dealer and do it in purpose because the guy's gonna think I'm unhappy with my 330i.

Thanks!

Why would Jon help you?

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,265 Posts
Bavarian said:

Thanks!

Bavarian,

I always post "official" information here - just as soon as it becomes available...

M Sport package rumor has been circulating around the 'net
for a couple of years now...
:dunno:

BMW has not given us any clues as to when we might expect
to see SMG in the E46 range.

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
SMG and M on 325/330

according to the catalog over in Europe(International) SMG and M package is available for the 325/330. check out the online brochure. so it's not a matter of technically is it possible but more of marketability will they do it? :dunno:

http://www.bmw.com/bmwe/products/automobiles/3er/pdf/3er_sedan.pdf

if i remember correctly i saw a 330i at the Toronto autoshow sporting the M package. last i checked the M package is only available on the 330Ci here in Canada.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Re: Re: Question for Jon!!!

Jon Shafer said:

Bavarian,

I always post "official" information here - just as soon as it becomes available...

M Sport package rumor has been circulating around the 'net
for a couple of years now...

BMW has not given us any clues as to when we might expect
to see SMG in the E46 range.
Jon, while the M sports package is not offered in United States, I thought it's always been available in CANADA as the second sports package option?

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Question for Jon!!!

woohoo...i beat HACK to a post. :)
The HACK said:

Jon, while the M sports package is not offered in United States, I thought it's always been available in CANADA as the second sports package option?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info, I am looking at that European catalog right now...Now if only BMW would update their Canada site...

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,265 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Question for Jon!!!

The HACK said:

You're right Dan - thanks for the assist.

I missed the Canada part...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts