BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I bought a 2007 X3 with 49,000 miles. Premium package, heated seats F & R, Nav, Xenons and more. The dealer gave me a print out that lists all of the options. And most of them I understand. Except for:

Code # S8SPA - COP CONTROL - Control Unit COP
Code # S1CAA - SELECTION COP RELEVANT VEHICLES - Dummy-SALAPA

Does anbody know wat these are?

Also, could somebody please show me how the headlight switch works? The manual is confusing.

Thanks

·
Registered
695 Posts
Not sure about the option.

Headlight switch -

Left most position = Automatic. Lights come on when ambient light drops below a certain level.

0 - Straight up = Off

Next position to the right = Parking Lights

Right most position = Headlights On (Manual)

·
Who, me?
2,733 Posts
Not sure about the option.

Headlight switch -

Left most position = Automatic. Lights come on when ambient light drops below a certain level.

0 - Straight up = Off

Next position to the right = Parking Lights

Right most position = Headlights On (Manual)
Also, the swiveling function on the Xenons only works in the automatic position... If you use the manual on position (to the right), they don't swivel..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Last week I bought a 2007 X3 with 49,000 miles. Premium package, heated seats F & R, Nav, Xenons and more. The dealer gave me a print out that lists all of the options. And most of them I understand. Except for:

Code # S8SPA - COP CONTROL - Control Unit COP
Code # S1CAA - SELECTION COP RELEVANT VEHICLES - Dummy-SALAPA

Does anbody know wat these are?

Also, could somebody please show me how the headlight switch works? The manual is confusing.

Thanks
COP -> Coil on Plug

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.