BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm thinking about getting a new E90 in the fall to replace my Boxster which I will be turning in (end of lease). I'll probably lease the E90 - either 325 or 330. A few questions:

Does anyone know the current money factor through BMWFS (before any dealer markups)?

Does anyone know the residual percentage for 3 year/45K miles?

I'm interested in Sept/Oct-timeframe euro delivery... how long have people been waiting from time of order to pick up their cars?

Does anyone know of any legitimate (meaning really charged by BMW) charges associated with ED leasing? I've heard of things like 'advertising' fees, etc., but these all sound very much like hidden dealer mark-up. Besides the car and options (and dealer profit), the only fee I'm adding into my calculations is the destination fee.

Can anyone recommend a good CA dealer? I'd prefer northern Cal, but of course I'll talk to Santa Barbara since John Shafer's been so good to the community over the years.

Thanks,
Jay

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
sfjay said:
Hi,

Does anyone know the current money factor through BMWFS (before any dealer markups)?

Does anyone know the residual percentage for 3 year/45K miles?

I'm interested in Sept/Oct-timeframe euro delivery... how long have people been waiting from time of order to pick up their cars?

Does anyone know of any legitimate (meaning really charged by BMW) charges associated with ED leasing? I've heard of things like 'advertising' fees, etc., but these all sound very much like hidden dealer mark-up. Besides the car and options (and dealer profit), the only fee I'm adding into my calculations is the destination fee.

Can anyone recommend a good CA dealer? I'd prefer northern Cal, but of course I'll talk to Santa Barbara since John Shafer's been so good to the community over the years.

Thanks,
Jay
For the rates and current residuals check the sticky at the top of this forum. Tarry from Lease Consultants just posted it for June. For ED leases they mark it up 0.0003, but BMWFS pays for the 2nd lease pmt.

Fees, the $625 Acquistion fee but most dealers mark it up to $825. You have $45 doc fees in CA and DMV Lic about $400 (guess-estimate).

Lot of people had good experiences with Peter Pan in San Mateo. I'm going through Concord BMW and it's been fine so far.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts