Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about ordering a 2004 330i and have a few questions:
1) When will production end on the E46 sedan? Could I still order in May/June 2004?
2) Will taking advantage of ED change/alter anything in Question 1).
3) My BMWCCA one-year anniversary date is June 16. I would, of course, like to take advantage of their rebate program (if possible). Would I have to wait until June 16 to take ED delivery to qualify, or just take local delivery after June 16?

·
Here to Help
1,146 Posts
routesixtysixer said:
I am thinking about ordering a 2004 330i and have a few questions:
1) When will production end on the E46 sedan? Could I still order in May/June 2004?
2) Will taking advantage of ED change/alter anything in Question 1).
3) My BMWCCA one-year anniversary date is June 16. I would, of course, like to take advantage of their rebate program (if possible). Would I have to wait until June 16 to take ED delivery to qualify, or just take local delivery after June 16?

I don't have any information as to when they plan on cutting off the production of the 2004 E46.

If you plan to place the ED order in May/June it means that you will be looking for a July/August allocation and I think that you may be cutting it close unless they extend the 2004 production for some reason.

The BMWCCA rebate program is based on the date of your finance contract or bill of sale.

I hope this helps.

Ted

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Ted.
On ED, is bill of sale at time of order, pick up in Munich or when you take delivery in the states?

Can anyone reference a detailed thread on the in's and out's of ED?

·
Here to Help
1,146 Posts
routesixtysixer said:
Thanks, Ted.
On ED, is bill of sale at time of order, pick up in Munich or when you take delivery in the states?

Can anyone reference a detailed thread on the in's and out's of ED?

The bill of sale is usually dated 30 days prior to pick up in Munich because that is when payment is due.

Ted

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.
Looks like I would have to order in mid-May; invoice mid-June; pick up mid-July in order to get the rebate. Not a huge deal, but, hey, every little bit counts! Hmmmm. Munich in July.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts