Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something strange.
I posted to this thread.
Now i see thst my post was deleted, as well as few others between #3 and #4.
Obvious since #4 reads totally out of the place now.
That is the way to conduct great business.
Just delete any comment that reflects poorly on the dealer.
That tells me one thing, this forum is biased, bad feedback is deleted and sponsors are not to be trusted.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Picked up my 428xi today from Mike @ BMW of Morristown (NJ). I can not stress how easy he made the buying process (like others have stated his knowledge is extensive), the dealership has an excellent selection of BMW's (could have spent a few hours just checking out the M models), great pricing and how happy I am with the car. I drove almost 3 hours to get the car from Mike, and will certainly do so again in the future.

If anyone in the tri-state area is looking to pick up a Beemer, I highly recommend giving Mike a shot at your deal.

Can't wait to post some pics when I clean 'er up from the drive!

~NY
what kind of price did you get on your car?
i went to rallye in long island and got invoice plus 500 and my actual cap cost ending going below invoice due to options credit they allowed me to use. I was a happy camper
Since he is a sponsor and with respect to the other sponsors I'm not sure if they want specifics posted, but I can say I did as good if not better! I also had incentives and ended up far below invoice! :). YMMV
Oh, well I have no idea what that is in reference to. I'm new to the boards and don't follow every thread. Apparently there was some sort of problem with another buyer, but that is not reflective or of any relation to my purchase.

Anyway...I had a good experience with mike at BMW of Morristown and that's all I was sharing. Very easy to so business with, speaking from my own experience (and knowing nothing about what was quoted above).
All I can say is lucky lucky you.
cheers
vern
I thought about a response to this for a long time, with many different possibilities for a reply. Let me just say that I do not believe luck has anything to do with someone having a great experience at our BMW Center (or any other). We have many good people here that work very hard to make this happen.

I also think this would be a good time for me to copy / paste the introduction post I made to the site when we first joined as being a bimmerfest.com sponsor. Reading it yesterday, 4 years to the day after I posted it, reaffirmed my commitment here. I know that not 100% of people will love us 100% of the time, but I will continue to do my good work here in Morristown. Thank you bimmerfest.com! --Mike

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415043&highlight=
Thank you for your kind words, NY428. BMW of Morristown very much appreciates you traveling from far away to do business with us! You know to contact me if you need help with ANYTHING BMW related!

I also appreciate your referral here on the site. I think we all know that these referrals are positive thing for a BMW client advisor, and a necessity for someone who has been doing this for any number of years. Thank you! --Mike
Something strange.
I posted to this thread.
Now i see thst my post was deleted, as well as few others between #3 and #4.
Obvious since #4 reads totally out of the place now.
That is the way to conduct great business.
Just delete any comment that reflects poorly on the dealer.
That tells me one thing, this forum is biased, bad feedback is deleted and sponsors are not to be trusted.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,712 Posts
I removed your comments as they were not relevant to the thread. The user "NY428" posted a feedback thread, his feedback. For some reason you posted some quotes from another thread which per NY428 had nothing to do with his experience -

Apparently there was some sort of problem with another buyer, but that is not reflective or of any relation to my purchase.
The unrelated comments were removed to keep the thread on the topic "NY428" started the thread for. Members of the site are entitle to have their threads kept on topic, it doesn't seem strange to me. If you've had a bad experience feel free to make your own thread. Bad feedback isn't removed when posted appropriately.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Tim

·
Super Moderator
7,953 Posts
I can say that in my short time as a mod no negative dealer feedback have been removed by me and there is no guidance from admin to do so.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I removed your comments as they were not relevant to the thread. The user "NY428" posted a feedback thread, his feedback. For some reason you posted some quotes from another thread which per NY428 had nothing to do with his experience -

The unrelated comments were removed to keep the thread on the topic "NY428" started the thread for. Members of the site are entitle to have their threads kept on topic, it doesn't seem strange to me. If you've had a bad experience feel free to make your own thread. Bad feedback isn't removed when posted appropriately.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Tim
I do not buy your explanation for a minute.
You are only hurting your own credibilty.
If you were to remove every off topic post, 90% of posts would have to go.
My comments, as well as other that were deleted, were totally related to this dealer.

Taking this into account, i shall delete my membership, discontinue reading this forum and post this particular experience on other BMW forums.

Happy Thanksgiving

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,712 Posts
You're welcome to believe whatever you want. I'm just telling you how our policies work, this isn't new news, it has been like this for years. Why don't you just post your feedback in your own thread? If you search you'll see plenty of negative reviews that haven't been removed. The facts show that we don't remove negative feedback, they're all there to see, so anything else you want to tell yourself is up to you.

Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts