BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My condo in Miami beach was previously used for investment, but now I will be there for work (7months out of the year, for the next 4 years.) Just last month, I made a purchase on a Porsche Carrera GT which is there in Miami, and not a problem. The issue is that I will be there for work and wouldn't consider that as an everyday driver. The other issue is that I drive an M3 here in Spain, and would be certain to want something different. What suggestions would any of you have in mind? I do not need to spend more than 45 - 60 grand, but some options I have thought about consist of the following:

- 330ci (M-pack)
- m3 comp.
- 645ci

Those are all I was able to think of so far. The move to Miami will start this fall, for reference.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Miguel Shaia said:
The other issue is that I drive an M3 here in Spain, and would be certain to want something different.
- 330ci (M-pack)
- m3 comp.
- 645ci

QUOTE]

Well, if you want something different than an M3, I would definately go with the 645ci.

·
In Driving Heaven
2,772 Posts
kd2789mo said:
- 645ci :thumbup:
Not sure how one gets a 645 Ci for $60K -- even invoice is more than that. Florida's general sales tax it 6% (I don't know if Miami tacks on extra sales taxes as some jurisdictions do). The M3 with Competition Package fits in the price range and leaves a little room for other options. If you're driving an M3 at home and a Carrera for fun, I'm not sure a 330ci is going to do it for you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The 6 seems to be the one to get. I think they are around 66 grand, which I can deal with.
Would also have to deal with SMG...
I'll looking into that, thanks for the suggestions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts