BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Oh yeah, she's my baby...
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jon,

I just wanted to comment on how great this part of the forum is. It's nice to have someone in the business who will shoot straight with us. I think we all appreciate your candor in addressing our questions and concerns. Thanks.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,590 Posts
apar328i said:
Jon,

I just wanted to comment on how great this part of the forum is. It's nice to have someone in the business who will shoot straight with us. I think we all appreciate your candor in addressing our questions and concerns. Thanks.
Thank you for expressing your appreciation;
everyone needs to hear it from time to time...

:D

·
Registered
2022 M3
4,237 Posts
What they said!

You see sales folks duck into these automotive forums now and again, but virtually none stay with it. Over the past couple of years I've seen Jon take at least a little mild abuse on .org once in a while (usually somebody who's just broken the code -- "Hey, guys! I just found out this guy Jon works for the dealer!!! No, really!") and all in good humor and with dignity.

So here's Jon: Straight shooter, all around nice guy and an incredible resource for BMW enthusiasts. I imagine that his support and assistance on these forums result in a little more business for Cutter BMW, and I hope so! He deserves it. :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.