BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, It looks like I'm out for a while fellas. I got caught DWI last week and I probably have to sell my car. Do not speed even if you are driving drunk. I only got to drive this car for a month :bawling:

·
Registered
205 Posts
SUCKSSSSSS,,,,,, i am glad i dont drink at all..

i once got caught with ROH ( Racing On Highway) on a mustang i have, it was not funny at all i had to go to 12 court meetings and hired a lawyer and spend like about $1,500

i will never to it again

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
man thats sucks. That happened to my father YEARS ago. He learned his lesson and is a much better alchohol FREE man.
This sounds awful but im interested in your IS if you want to sell.

remember kids, alchohol and cars dont mix

Matt

·
Registered
22 Posts
sucks, but...

...alright, i'm going to be the first one to say it-it's probably a good thing that happened since it doesn't sound like you're responsible enough to be driving it. i know it sounds harsh but a friend of mine got killed last year due to a drunk driver cutting off a semi, the semi crashing into the median, and my friend's car driving into the semi's gas tank coming from the opposite side of the freeway on the fast lane.

yeah-too bad you couldn't keep driving while drunk.

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
Ive almost gotten killed by one. A 4x4 F250 passed me on a 2 lane road going around 100. His massive rear bumper grabbed onto my front when he swerved over. Thank got it was plastic and it snapped. The guy continued to swerve after passing me.
I second what E30serg said. ITs one last person on the road that drinks and drives.

EDIT: it was actually on a trip to beaufort SC. thought delphini might get a kick out of knowing that.

·
///M POWER
366 Posts
PhotoGuy30523 said:
SUCKSSSSSS,,,,,, i am glad i dont drink at all..

i once got caught with ROH ( Racing On Highway) on a mustang i have, it was not funny at all i had to go to 12 court meetings and hired a lawyer and spend like about $1,500

i will never to it again
so what'd you get?

·
World Traveller Forever
1,652 Posts
Oh boy..

This is a lesson that most everyone can benefit from.
DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE>!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts