BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bough a bottle from Pep Boys and although the color and texture resemble Amor All minie has lots of little white flakes or specks in it...

Is that normal?

It seemed to work ok, but I was bothered by them...

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
The bottle I have is speck-free. Also, the stuff does work, but it dosn't last.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mine is going back....

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Sounds like settling has occured, try shaking it up real good first...if that didn't work, take it back! I use the stuff but it doesn't have the longevity I'd like to see in a product such as this!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just called Mothers

they are very closeby.

and they said NOT to use Back-to-Black unless your ahd some old faded black parts...

OOPs, I thought I read that people where using it on their NEW cars and the Company Rep. said definitely Not!

So he is sending me a bottle of the proper stuff and wants me to return to Back to Black to him for further analysis..

Glad he did not ask what wax I use, as I just bought some Klasse...

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Re: I just called Mothers

unleasHell said:

and they said NOT to use Back-to-Black unless your ahd some old faded black parts...

OOPs, I thought I read that people where using it on their NEW cars and the Company Rep. said definitely Not!
I only used it on my old car, since that's what its meant to be used on.

·
Family Man User
5,540 Posts
It's only meant for old cars? What would you use for monthly car detailing/washes then? I'm looking for a good exterior and interior trim "blackener"/protectant.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts