BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a very loyal BMW owner, currently driving a 2006 530xiT which is my third new one in four years. I'm thinking about replacing my wife's car with a Mini Cooper S.

Where should I start the negotiating process? I don't have any idea what kind of discount (if any) I can expect to get. I'm only looking for a range so I don't go into the process completely blind and ignorant.

Also, what kind of experiences have any of you had with the three Chicago area dealers? I live in NW Indiana and unfortunately, my BMW dealer doesn't handle Mini, so I'llhave to go to Illinois.

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

·
Astigmatic Visionary
2,802 Posts
Most areas they still go for MSRP.

·
Registered
5 Posts
As mentioned, it is not likely that you will get any discounts, and you may in fact pay a markup. I personally paid sticker for my '06 Cooper S 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you're still in the market, i would suggest calling Midwestern MINI in Columbus, OH, and seeing if you can find anything you like. I used to sell MINI's there...i know that they are currently selling for sticker, and i would recommend you talk to Chad Simkins. He's still a friend of mine, and if he gives you any crap i'll smack him around a little bit. good luck!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
If you're still in the market, i would suggest calling Midwestern MINI in Columbus, OH, and seeing if you can find anything you like. I used to sell MINI's there...i know that they are currently selling for sticker, and i would recommend you talk to Chad Simkins. He's still a friend of mine, and if he gives you any crap i'll smack him around a little bit. good luck!
yep, still sticker....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts