BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jon - Is the correct method for getting a quote on a 2003 330i through the website, or should I just send Franco an email? Do I need a secret decoder ring or do I just mention that I'm user SteveM on Bimmerfest or does it even matter?

I may be ready to order by the end of October (finally).:) :)

Thanks,

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,477 Posts
SteveM said:
Jon - Is the correct method for getting a quote on a 2003 330i through the website, or should I just send Franco an email? Do I need a secret decoder ring or do I just mention that I'm user SteveM on Bimmerfest or does it even matter?

I may be ready to order by the end of October (finally).:) :)

Thanks,
Hey Steve,

How's it going?

You can choose from either of the following 2 options:

No Hassle Quote Request

-or-

Just send Franco Karzag an email directly...

Definitely mention that you are a BimmerFest member in your
correspondence!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oddball Colors

Jon - I am doing fine, but slowly driving myself and my wife crazy with BMW issues....;)

The quote request is in the mail to Franco.

Is it possible to get an 03 330i in "Blue Water Metallic" or "Toledo Blue Metallic" (5 Series colors)? If so, is there an extra charge for these colors?

I'm just wondering because I really like silverish blue colors like the silver/blue offered on the Miata.

Thanks,

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,477 Posts
Re: Oddball Colors

SteveM said:
Jon - I am doing fine, but slowly driving myself and my wife crazy with BMW issues....;)

The quote request is in the mail to Franco.

Is it possible to get an 03 330i in "Blue Water Metallic" or "Toledo Blue Metallic" (5 Series colors)? If so, is there an extra charge for these colors?

I'm just wondering because I really like silverish blue colors like the silver/blue offered on the Miata.

Thanks,
I know that Toledo Blue is available for an extra $2K, however,
I haven't inquired about Blue Water...

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't go out of your way to find out just yet. I'll go try to see both colors in the flesh this weekend and if I fall for one of them I'll post here.

:) :)

Thanks again,

·
Registered
148 Posts
Dont get Toledo Blue!!! That's a horrible color... you dont want it!!! ;)

Just kidding.... just trying to maintain a bit of exclusivity. (I have an 03' 325Ci on order in Toledo Blue.... it' soooo much better than Blue Water!) :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts