BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so I posted a few months ago about some mods I wanted to do and I finally got some coilovers from Raceland. I heard about them through a buddy hearing that they were decently cheap/reasonable but were good quality and I loved them! Ill post some before and after pictures of my stance. The dude at raceland was awesome to work with too emailed me back and forth by the next day for any questions I had it was pretty sweet!

The first and second images are of the Coilovers on
The third and fourth are stock stance
The fifth and sixth are my lowered stance with new coilovers

Definitely recommend using these! rides well too

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey so I posted a few months ago about some mods I wanted to do and I finally got some coilovers from Raceland. I heard about them through a buddy hearing that they were decently cheap/reasonable but were good quality and I loved them! Ill post some before and after pictures of my stance. The dude at raceland was awesome to work with too emailed me back and forth by the next day for any questions I had it was pretty sweet!

The first and second images are of the Coilovers on

The third and fourth are stock stance

The fifth and sixth are my lowered stance with new coilovers

Definitely recommend using these! rides well too
How big are your wheels? Possibly considering these but don't want too uncomfortable of a ride since I have 19s

Sent with my carrier pigeon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheel size

yeah so i have 17s but plan on getting bigger wheels soon but also I have the adjustable coilovers as low as they go right now so if I go up to 18s or 19s, I would just adjust them a little higher for a comfortable ride

1 - 3 of 3 Posts