BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi. I have a 2002 735 that will not pick up any radio stations and no volume on the radio or sat nav volume. The CD and Pdc work fine..
Thanks for your help.
Hi, did you ever figure out your problem? I have similar situation in my 2003 745, AM/FM shows station/channel list but only static on all... the rest works fine, TV, DVD, CD, Tape, PDC, SVS etc...
and yes no door chimes/gongs...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi mate. Not sorted. Yours has exactly the same faults as mine...
Thanks for replying...
Other than the above faults, I also have NO warnings at all of any kind, in dash as well as in iDrive... Do you also have these symptoms? With warnings I mean from seat belts & Park brake to any other service messages; it shows nothing!

And for the radio what have you tried so far?
If we have exactly same symptoms we can go hand in hand and share our experiences...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Gents. Yes I replaced the dash cd changer only because that wasn't working. A separate fault to the radio signal issue. Mine doesn't have any sat nav voice or door chimes either.. I have tried using a fibre optic loop an all the units in the boot to no avail....

·
CRISP & CLEAN
4,298 Posts
Hi Gents. Yes I replaced the dash cd changer only because that wasn't working. A separate fault to the radio signal issue. Mine doesn't have any sat nav voice or door chimes either.. I have tried using a fibre optic loop an all the units in the boot to no avail....
As I have already suggested it sounds like your At Tuner .
check the tuner in your C Pillar

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do you see seat belts warnings, parking brake warning lights in your dash when they are supposed to lit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Not sure there's a way to check it without putting it in someone else's seven series. It's a component system. It's going to work or it's not. I guess if you had an electronic shop that knew all about them they could do readings on it. However by the time you went through all that trouble you could have bought one on eBay for less than $200. Some of them are even $40. I think I would just change it out and see what happens. Double check with www.realoem.com to see that they have the correct one for your car. Here's an eBay link.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...adio+tuner.TRS2&_nkw=e66+radio+tuner&_sacat=0

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.