BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 325 1994 convertible automatic. Recently the automatic convertible top will not completely go back up. It goes through all the right steps then before the ragtop comes down in the back the rear deck should come down but it doesn't. That is, the from a down postion back "deck" comes up, the ragtop un-folds completely up to the front latch, then the rear of the top folds up but the deck doesn't fold down after it. Any ideas?

·
Registered
20 Posts
ragtop guy said:
I have a 325 1994 convertible automatic. Recently the automatic convertible top will not completely go back up. It goes through all the right steps then before the ragtop comes down in the back the rear deck should come down but it doesn't. That is, the from a down postion back "deck" comes up, the ragtop un-folds completely up to the front latch, then the rear of the top folds up but the deck doesn't fold down after it. Any ideas?
i have a 96 convertible, im guessing if its like mine maybe test the two micro switches first they are located left and right side of the rear deck eg :end of horse shoe compartment.or maybe cheque in boot left side the main drive motor arm .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts