BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've found a guide on how to retrofit the rain an light sensor, but I'm new to coding and I'm stuck on how to coding FemBody.
I have all the hardware needed to made this mod.
I've downloaded all the guide to coding in this forum but I've not well understand how to code this mod.
Firts of all I've not understand if I have to VO code an optional for this mod. VO Coding is the only type of coding I've ever do, coding 6NH to 6NS.
So I would lileke that someone help me step by step like a child on how to code this mod.
I'0ve read the 'Getting Started Coding V2' but there is no mention of Fembody in that guide so I'm a little bit confused.
Attached you'll find the guide.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,068 Posts
For VO coding, you can always use TokenMaster's NCD / CAFD tool as starting point. The FA / FP resource will allow you to search options. The SVT-CAFD resource will give you idea of which ECU modules are affected by various options and how.

The guide you posted, shows FDL changes on page 9. Getting started is general guide, but works the same way for every module. You change pre-defined drop-down menus or werte values.

PROCESS: Connect => Read FA (VO) => Activate FA (VO) => Read SVT (VCM) => Right-Click on the ECU CAFD and select Read Coding Data => Expand the CAFD Folder by clicking + symbol => Right-Click on the CAFD file and select Edit => Edit CAFD as desired => Click the Blue Floppy Disc Icon to Save CAFD => Click the green back arrow icon => Right-Click on the CAFD file => Select FDL CODE.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much almaretto this is what I want to know.
So you confirm there's no need to add any code to FA to work this mod?

Inviato dal mio D6603 utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,068 Posts
There are VO code 430 and 431 interior and exterior anti-dazzle mirrors, but not sure what would apply to your project. Since you are FDL coding, you do not need to modify FA.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok tomorrow I'll try. Hope to not damage anything. :-s

Inviato dal mio D6603 utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Done without problem.
Rain sensor works and light works.
I have only to test the light sensitivity in during daylight because i've finish coding on sunset.
Thanks for your help Almaretto

1 - 7 of 7 Posts