BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are getting the leftovers of Ivan here and it is really raining for the first time since April. I thought hey I've never seen what the bimmer does in the rain. My VR4 was amazing in rain. I was pretty impressed on how it did! Granted I have great summer rain tires. I may have been doing 90 and it still felt planted. I slid a little around one corner and called it quits for the day. What I love about this car is that it lets you know before you lose grip that your toying with disaster. Love my 330

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Bimmer App

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Racing in the rain is so much fun. Really teaches you throttle control. Plus the open cockpit makes it insane. I got a little carried away and did some drifting. Still good for not being an all out racecar

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Bimmer App

· Registered
456 Posts
These look like they have about half their tread left. It will be awhile b4 I get tires since my E36 is my daily driver. These cars seem to be hard on tires if you don't rotate them on a regular basis.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Bimmer App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.