BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Any ride will do
17,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In that order of interest to folk here, I'm sure... :p

At Park Place. I think we know who the new owner is.

Attachments

·
Any ride will do
17,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More Elise. I hate to admit it, but this thing is really f-ing cool. Very basic, stock.

Attachments

·
Any ride will do
17,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Z4 in the lot. NSX across the street.

Attachments

·
Any ride will do
17,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Z4. Miata.

Attachments

·
Any ride will do
17,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
528i said:
Across the street, as in at BMW Bellevue?
They selling it, or was it a customer's car?
Yep. I think they were selling it, but didn't check...

·
Any ride will do
17,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My brother is in town, and wanted to see Park Place.

Christmas Elises. Carrera GT. Real Cobra.

Attachments

·
Any ride will do
17,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bar o' soap speedster. Droptop I like better. Badass Shelby. Cobra butts.

Attachments

·
Any ride will do
17,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The really cool Lotus. I love this thing. The sales guys there are totally nice; one explained that this belongs to the owner and his son. Not street-legal, but you can drive it anyway if it has dealer plates... :p My brother likes the Atom, but this guy said he's been in both, and the 340R handles orders of magnitude better.
Nice spider.

Attachments

·
Padawan
1,430 Posts
I never really liked the design of the Elise; it's funky, weird looking, and downright ugly from some angles, IMHO.

That being said, I never wanted an ugly car so much in my life. I think they're so freakin' awesome, and they look like so much fun to drive it's not even funny.

Nice pix, BTW. As someone who has studied photography in the past, I'd like to say you have a good eye.

--J.

·
Any ride will do
17,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BlackChrome said:
I love Park Place! It's like a toy store for the grown ups! :rofl:
The people there are so nice! They have equally exotic car places in CA, my brother told me, but the salespeople here are so much more polite and accomodating than they are down there. In Chicago, the Bentley dealer won't even let you take pictures...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The Roadstergal said:
The people there are so nice! They have equally exotic car places in CA, my brother told me, but the salespeople here are so much more polite and accomodating than they are down there. In Chicago, the Bentley dealer won't even let you take pictures...
I know! They would answer your questions and let you take your time to look at cars and take pics.

But the worst thing is, everytime I go back to my car after visiting there, I feel like my car is a POS! :mad: :angel: :rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts