BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1 Converted Addict
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dropped my car off at the dealer for normal service and snows put on. they gave me a 328i coupe as a loaner for the day. since it was an easy day at work could not resist taking the car for road trip. my thoughts and observations of the car for anyone that might be interested. i was surprised at the huge difference between the 328 and the 335 engine. i knew intellectually that there was a difference but having a felt experience is a different story, and wow what a different car it is, they are not even close! on another note, i changed out my run flats within the first 60 days of having my car and i was reminded why. still do not understand why bmw puts these crap tires on the car as they give such a harsh ride compared to non-rft's. does not seem in concert with the ultimate driving machine. on my last note, my lease is up end of july and my next car is a coupe! :) as much as i love my sedan the coupe is way sexier, will start checking the days of my calendar now! :thumbup:

·
Not a real doctor.
5,702 Posts
Just curious, was your loaner 328i an AT?

·
Registered
424 Posts
in all fairness, the loaner probably did not have sport package which makes a big difference.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
328 AT with no ZSP yes, it will feel a bit different than your 335. 6 speed with sport is a whole different car in a 328

1 - 9 of 9 Posts