Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Alpine White M5 that I just picked up from the dealer that I am now considering letting go to a lucky new owner. Reason why is because but I have a newborn and can't really drive the car the way I would want to. It really sucks having all this power and not be able to utilize it. My loss would be your gain I guess..

The MSRP was $115k with the addition of BMW M performance parts straight from the factory costing $9,000. So total price is $124,500.

This is an extremely RARE build: White exterior, Aragon brown interior (Extended Leather).
The additional M performance parts included are: Rear diffuser, side skirts, black kidney grills, front splitter, and a spoiler. All parts are carbon fiber!

Other features include Apple car play, Executive package, Drivers assistance package, and 20 inch black and chrome wheels. This is truly a UNIQUE car and I am having second thoughts even listing it here, but I know I need to go back to an SUV unfortunately :cry:. This combo will not be found at any dealer, I have the only one. If you don't believe me, go search yourself! If interested, let me know!

You can also email me: [email protected]

Please note: the picture below was taken before any parts were installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Can we see some pics?

I wouldn't say this is a "rare" car since anyone could just go order that car and spec it however they want.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually most dealers don't even have allocation to build out the car. Not to mention ordering a car will be a waiting period of 4-6 months. Why wait when you can have it now for the same price? I say rare because if you're a fan of the Aragon brown interior then that will be very difficult to find, especially with the white exterior. On top of that, this comes with all the additional parts which I'm sure you wont find already included. This is really for someone who wants a unique M5 with an amazing package and no waiting period. :thumbup:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Actually most dealers don't even have allocation to build out the car. Not to mention ordering a car will be a waiting period of 4-6 months. Why wait when you can have it now for the same price? I say rare because if you're a fan of the Aragon brown interior then that will be very difficult to find, especially with the white exterior. On top of that, this comes with all the additional parts which I'm sure you wont find already included. This is really for someone who wants a unique M5 with an amazing package and no waiting period. :thumbup:
My dealer has a unique and rare black on black I can have right now for msrp, less 4%. It is rare because it has the carbon fibre engine cover. Or, I can order one today and get delivery at the start of July. You are trying to sell your ***8220;rare***8221; used car with $9,000 worth of glue ons that no one needs. Just ask you wife if you can keep your car already, or you***8217;ll be taking a bath when you try to unload it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Put up some pictures of the car that isn't sitting on a dealer's floor. Otherwise, this sounds very scammy.

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
I have an Alpine White M5 that I just picked up from the dealer that I am now considering letting go to a lucky new owner. Reason why is because but I have a newborn and can't really drive the car the way I would want to. It really sucks having all this power and not be able to utilize it. My loss would be your gain I guess..

The MSRP was $115k with the addition of BMW M performance parts straight from the factory costing $9,000. So total price is $124,500.

This is an extremely RARE build: White exterior, Aragon brown interior (Extended Leather).
The additional M performance parts included are: Rear diffuser, side skirts, black kidney grills, front splitter, and a spoiler. All parts are carbon fiber!

Other features include Apple car play, Executive package, Drivers assistance package, and 20 inch black and chrome wheels. This is truly a UNIQUE car and I am having second thoughts even listing it here, but I know I need to go back to an SUV unfortunately :cry:. This combo will not be found at any dealer, I have the only one. If you don't believe me, go search yourself! If interested, let me know!

You can also email me: [email protected]

Please note: the picture below was taken before any parts were installed.
First, this is in the regular section not the classifieds.

Second, there is no such thing as a "rare" alpine white BMW.

Third, No one is going to pay for those parts, so you are going to lose all the money on those.

Fourth, car seats fit just fine in any 5 series.

5th, you would have known the baby was on the way when the car was en route, so unless your wife is not trusting how you drive at all, and you need a SUV to keep from driving like a maniac with the baby in the car, you should keep the M5.

6th You are going to take a bath on this, as no one is going to buy a car, private party for over 100k, thats brand new, without expecting a massive (MASSIVE) discount. It would need to be at least 10% to 15% lower than getting one off the BMW lot. You dont even mention a price, you dont show pictures from a driveway, etc.

NO ONE is going to even consider this car without that kind of stuff, let alone someone who could afford an M5, especially from someone who just joined here recently, and has almost no posts.

Ask the mods to move it to the correct section of bimmerfest, post pictures of the car in a driveway, multiple pictures, and put all the financial specifics. You seem to be focused on "rare" when its not... it has an individual interior with a bunch of M performance parts, and an individual interior color.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts