BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Rarity.

2113 19
In 2004, I was looking for a used (2003) 330i with the performance package, navigation, and mystic blue exterior with black interior. I searched every day for 4 months nationwide.... until one showed up at BMW of Fremont 10 miles away. I bought it that day.

It's a good thing. I just 'obtained' build sheets for all US spec 330i manual transmission cars. As it turns out I own the ONLY car in the US that met the specifications I was searching for. . I always said I would have preferred alcantara interior but I settled for leather. Good thing. There weren't any mystic/alcantara ZHPs w/ nav made in 2003 either.

I may make "rarity" stats publicly available soon. Stay tuned.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
thats pretty sweet dude.. part of your own exclusive club haha
Wow very cool. Something tells me my Alpine White 325i with tan interior wont be as rare or coveted.

Looking forward to these stats.
Oh hey, was this on reddit earlier? I saw this somewhere else.
The NAV is probably what makes it rare as I hardly ever see any E46's with NAV these days.
My combo I think is fairly unique too.
Metallic gray green paint with six speed, no sunroof or premium package, and sport package and xenons. And coupe!

How did you get the build spec information?
Congrats! FOr your dream car to show up 10 miles under those corcumstances is good Karma.

My 325i is extremely rare as well. It's the only one of it's kind in the world parked in my driveway!:D
Gray green with manual, sport pack, but no premium or sunroof, pretty much automatically makes us rare. :thumbup:
My combo I think is fairly unique too.
Metallic gray green paint with six speed, no sunroof or premium package, and sport package and xenons. And coupe!

How did you get the build spec information?
my ZHP is rare in my country :D
i looked for over 7 months for it until i found it, and i never seen anyone like it ever since :bigpimp:
that does count right ? :eeps:
Counts for sure 100%!
my ZHP is rare in my country :D
i looked for over 7 months for it until i found it, and i never seen anyone like it ever since :bigpimp:
that does count right ? :eeps:
Close, but no cigar!

Gray green with manual, sport pack, but no premium or sunroof, pretty much automatically makes us rare. :thumbup:
While a handsome steed indeed, the bigger engine and coupe were critical elements to me when I custom ordered this config. Turned heads in Germany when I drove it there back in 2004.

Too bad we couldn't compare; I just went thru Scottsdale twice this summer!
Nice find I am sure many people will be interested in these stats.
its not exactly rare but i am the only one in my town and the towns surrounding it with a titansilber black leather 330ci sport package manual from 2004
Cool. :thumbup:

I've only seen one ZHP here in Atl since last Oct...
Your ZHP has always been a favorite of mine. How many miles you got on it now?
Just did my 112.5k oil change :)
Your ZHP has always been a favorite of mine. How many miles you got on it now?
Thanks Kris for posting this because I've been looking for a ZHP with your specs on it. Not so much into buying now, just wanted to see what my chances of getting one like yours was. :rofl:

You saved me a lot of grief.
Just did my 112.5k oil change :)
Anybody have a factory rear sunshade? (in their E-46)
323 iT makes you rare from the start. Probably the most rare of all BMW automobiles in the USA.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.