BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, i don't know much about the suspension and i couldn't find a thread with anything like this. Whenever i hit the slightest bump with my left front tire i get a rattle from the wheelwell area that sounds like a loose washer or something. Has anyone else run into this. Also december of 06 i got my HCU/ASC brain replace because it it was causing me to lose my speedo whenever the engine compartment got hot. Is there another cause for this like maybe it is low on fluid and just maybe when it thins out it trips the light and everything to go nuts??? I really don't wantto have to replace part because it like $2200 new. Any ideas?????????
BTO:yikes:

·
overclock that computer!
233 Posts
well the HCU sounds like it was overheating then, since it only happens when the engine compartment got hot.

for the suspension its possible the control arms or rubber boots need replacing. my front driver side sweeks with compressed so i assume its that your describing.

·
livin the 'Fest
4,280 Posts
it could be the dust sheil behind the hub. i knock mine off when i replaced the bearing, and now it rattles some.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts