BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Zinnobitch
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know or have a tutorial on how to correctly and efficiently replace the roof lining/upholstery and rear parcel shelf? :thumbup:

·
Monacoblau mit beige
2,203 Posts
You're a tool, yeah maybe now you own an E36, but your strange avatar and 'Mein auto' shows an E30. So it's hardly surprising you never get help, people probably think you are posting in the wrong forum. If you keep complaining about this E36 forum being dead, just go somewhere else.

·
Search: Top right corner
1,127 Posts
Jesus you do this on every forum I have even scene you on (this is the 3rd forum I've scene you post a question and then bitch). Get a freaking manual, take stuff apart and learn. Taking down the headliner is about patience not someone online holding your hand.

·
Monacoblau mit beige
2,203 Posts
Jesus you do this on every forum I have even scene you on (this is the 3rd forum I've scene you post a question and then bitch). Get a freaking manual, take stuff apart and learn. Taking down the headliner is about patience not someone online holding your hand.
Haha. Yeah and yahoo yielded those search results within 10 seconds. Should have searched for himself, obviously didn't bother....:thumbdwn:

·
Zinnobitch
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BTW, its seen not scene. :thumbup:

I would also like someone to hold my hand while I do it, but it would be better to get information from someone who has done it with experience. :mad:

I did read up info on doing the shelf, the headliner is the B****

·
Zinnobitch
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I remembered that now. I have a trillion links for the e30 but few for the e36. I forgot to check the links I have for the e30 to see if the had anything on the e36.

·
Monacoblau mit beige
2,203 Posts
Yeah, I remembered that now. I have a trillion links for the e30 but few for the e36. I forgot to check the links I have for the e30 to see if the had anything on the e36.
Don't worry, I hope you get your parcel shelf and headliner sorted out. :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts