BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got my delivery date today on my 550i so now the real fun begins. Will plan a couple of days in Munich with another seven days divided between Germany and Switzerland. There's no doubt this will be among the best vacations ever.

The members of the forum have given me so much good advice and has given me the confidence to pull the trigger on the car I've wanted for so many years.

Thanks to all who have answered my many questions...and I'm sure there will be many more as I plan this ED. My wife and I will be celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary while we are in Switzerland and I know it will be awesome (excuse the expression, it just seems to fit!).

And to think...I almost bought a Lexus instead :yikes:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Congratulations on the car and the upcoming wedding anniversary. Seems like you got her with all the bells & whistles...uh hum...that's the car I'm referring too :)

Make sure you bring your wallet to Suisse-it's pretty darn expensive!

·
Registered
324 Posts
congratulations (both car & anniversary) !!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A small glitch in the arrangements. As a result, we may be taking my 16 year old daughter out of school for a week and take her with us. I think that will just make the trip more fun for me and an education for her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.