BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In car WiFi is not new and BMW is really catching up with some others. However, it's pretty cool that I can sit in the back seat and watch Netflix, HBO or even my home TV via SliingBox. It may have saved my parents some unpleasant road trips if we had this when I was growing up. :)

Attachments

·
Ich liebe mein BMW
3,700 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
154 Posts
my son enjoyed watching blade in the car.

The integrated Blu-ray is cool but for that tiny a screen, not needed.

I am testing to see how a USB3.0 Flash drive @ 128GB works with storing moving.

·
Registered
166 Posts
my son enjoyed watching blade in the car.

The integrated Blu-ray is cool but for that tiny a screen, not needed.

I am testing to see how a USB3.0 Flash drive @ 128GB works with storing moving.
Let us know how it turns out. Were you able or have you tried to play blu on one display and move from USB on the other?

·
Registered
53 Posts
In car WiFi is not new and BMW is really catching up with some others. However, it's pretty cool that I can sit in the back seat and watch Netflix, HBO or even my home TV via SliingBox. It may have saved my parents some unpleasant road trips if we had this when I was growing up. :)
Can you please post more pics of the system? close ups and different view? My order was just accepted, and I am seriously wanting to add it, but there is limited stock at dealers here at Military Sales in Germany.

Thanks!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Jparsonnss

I have not had the time to go in back of the 750

the internet, is that part of the Connected Drive option or is that totally different?
Is it exclusive to AT&T or can T-Mobile be used?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Jparsonnss

I have not had the time to go in back of the 750

the internet, is that part of the Connected Drive option or is that totally different?
Is it exclusive to AT&T or can T-Mobile be used?
It's separate and I believe it's only AT&T - you get a free trial (1 hour, day or month?) and then you will have to setup a plan. I have a AT&T LTE MIFI already so don't plan on activating ours but it's nice to have. TOO bad you can't just insert your already activated SIM - that would be too easy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts