BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Smiling while driving
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Just drove my "new" f82 home yesterday, (keeping my e39)....I'm in love with both ***128525;***128525;***128525;. I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a cool rear license plate frame. ***128526; The dorky Ford dealer one has got to go. Saw several carbon fiber ones on line & BMW's for $110. Mine is MG, black Merino with CF roof.

Thank you!!
PS Thank you to all of your helpful posts over the years. I appreciate your wisdom very much

·
Man of the People
63 Posts
I typically toss the dealer plate the second I get home and replace it with a simple black or chrome frame, but I paid $5.00 for this old frame at a junk yard many years ago. Little did I know that these things are now going for $300.00 + on eBay. For those not old enough, Vasek Polak was a big dealer here in the Los Angeles area back in the 60s and 70s, and I believe the first Porsche store on the West Coast. They also fielded a race team so they were pretty well known.

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hi everyone! Just drove my "new" f82 home yesterday, (keeping my e39)....I'm in love with both ***128525;***128525;***128525;. I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a cool rear license plate frame. ***128526; The dorky Ford dealer one has got to go. Saw several carbon fiber ones on line & BMW's for $110. Mine is MG, black Merino with CF roof.

Thank you!!

PS Thank you to all of your helpful posts over the years. I appreciate your wisdom very much
I got mine at Autozone.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
BMWCCA has a good selection of frames and I think there's a sale going on now. For me, basic black or stainless steel/chrome (depending on car color) is best. Logos or model designation optional.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Yabba Dabba Doo!
363 Posts
I have chrome frames from Wally World. $7.96 a piece. Goes well with the chrome accents and titanium silver car color. However, with the rear one, I had to take and file down the section where the rear camera is to fit. Easy. Looks great. Smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.