BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I just bought a 2005 X5 4.4i with 75k miles and I LOVE it! i had one question:

The rear fuse box has a few relays and i believe i am missing a few. Please see the photo..
Do I need to add these relays, and does anyone have the part number.. If not, where I can look this up? Also, seems like the rear is low and i need to reset the air suspension? Much appreciated!!!

Mahalo!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks everyone for all the overwhelming replies! LOL!!:rofl:
All kidding aside, anyone know where I can get this info?
Much Appriciated :)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Those relay are missing because your X didn't come with those options. You need to determine what came with the X when it was built. A good place to look will be in the owner manual as to what those relay are for, or a copy of the Bentley workshop manual for the X.

Perhaps one of those relay is for heated seats and most people in Hawaii don't bother to order that option. LMAO

·
Registered
12,366 Posts
Hello Everyone,
I just bought a 2005 X5 4.4i with 75k miles and I LOVE it! i had one question:

The rear fuse box has a few relays and i believe i am missing a few. Please see the photo..
Do I need to add these relays, and does anyone have the part number.. If not, where I can look this up? Also, seems like the rear is low and i need to reset the air suspension? Much appreciated!!!

Mahalo!
Below is images and links to the part nbr for those relays from one of the online part databases:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts