BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
19,935 Posts
Search KrisL's threads. I think he put one in his car. It might have been someone else, but I think it was Kris.

·
We want the Lion!
7,771 Posts
Search KrisL's threads. I think he put one in his car. It might have been someone else, but I think it was Kris.
It was me; and I'm still looking for my EBA CD (which has every retrofit instruction for every model for about the last 20 years). Can't find the individual pdf file ...

·
Premium Member
14,837 Posts
It was me; and I'm still looking for my EBA CD (which has every retrofit instruction for every model for about the last 20 years). Can't find the individual pdf file ...
Got it covered guys. :thumbup:

PS Scott thanks again. :)

·
Premium Member
14,837 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,837 Posts
Good luck. I really really like mine.

If you have success with the rear sunshade, you might want to consider the custom OEM rear sideshades as well.

They are also excellent; high-quality rubber mesh within a spring-steel frame, custom fitted to the rear windows of your E46. Here in Fl I leave mine up all year round.

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts

If you have success with the rear sunshade, you might want to consider the custom OEM rear sideshades as well.

They are also excellent; high-quality rubber mesh within a spring-steel frame, custom fitted to the rear windows of your E46. Here in Fl I leave mine up all year round.
Same.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
Where would I find more information about the rear sunshades? OEM rear? and installation instructions? These are retractable, right? Seeking custom fit to E46 rear window.

Thanks

·
We want the Lion!
7,771 Posts

·
ZHP Baby!
219 Posts
Originally Posted by wingspan View Post

+1

·
We want the Lion!
7,771 Posts
Originally Posted by wingspan View Post

+1
Originally posted/installed by me circa 2003, but that's Ok. (both rear and side shades)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I installed rear shade and side shades on my sedan. It really helps with the sun here in Texas. Thank you scott zhp and wingspan for diys and instructions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts