BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an opinion on the H&R rear sway bar versus the Eibach? Or, in the same price range, does anyone have another brand worth checking out? I'm interested in the best product under $300.00 or so.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I do race my car on a track. No street racing. No performance parts other than K&N Air Filter currently. Going to get Dinan Stage 1 Chip after I put on the rear sway bar.
A buddy of mine has an 07 550i who races on the track as well, gutted with the Stage 1 he has the H&R sway bar. He was saying that unless you have more upgrades and take away about 500 lbs or so the sway bar isn't really needed yet.

·
Registered
42 Posts
there isn't a huge difference between the two that you will notice being stock much less with upgrades, they serve their purpose...if you get tie rods and sway bars all around then there would be differences that you would notice. When i raced my saleen on the track i used H&R all the way around..just nothing but word of mouth with BMW.

·
Plate O' Shrimp
326 Posts
I want to know how the H&R sway bar compares to the Eibach sway bar. Not what your buddy thinks I should do with my car.
With manners like that, you deserve no response at all.

IMHO.

·
U of Dawgs
2,438 Posts
+1....i'm pretty new here so i didn't want to be the dick to say something so went against myself and responded! thanks
Great approach! Don't let some of these guys change that. I noticed you were owed an apology but never got one. A mere thank you would have sufficed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts