BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,
I am preparing for the installation of the Rear View Camera Retrofit to my F30 2012 328i. I read about adding 3AG to the FA and I think I am comfortable to do that. May I ask if there is anything else that I need to do to get this set up working? Please let me know!

Thanks a lot,

Simon

·
Premium Member
46,136 Posts
After adding 3AG to FA, actually code car for 3AG. Just updating FA alone is not enough.

·
Premium Member
46,136 Posts

·
Premium Member
46,136 Posts
Hi Shawn,

if the tvrsc module it's not newer but it's an old module got from other BMW (F36 and my car it's F20) with other VIN, I need additional coding?

Thanks
No idea. I never install used TRSVC, If lucky, you can just inject CAFD and VO Code it. If that fails, then you will need to flash it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
No idea. I never install used TRSVC, If lucky, you can just inject CAFD and VO Code it. If that fails, then you will need to flash it.
Hi Shawn, just for your information, also with an old module camera (TRSVC) got from other car it's enought inject CAFD and VO code.

3AG work properly... I'm happy for my first retrofit project ;)

Thank at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.