BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
My Babies
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to lease a 2007 530i (haven't decided on ED or no-ED yet) and need a honest dealer/contact here in the Bay Area (If not honest then I'll settle for a straightforward dealer). I live down the road from Fremont BMW but the fleet manager there is treating me like I'm a ill-informed moron. I've been thoroughly reading all of the postings on Bimmerfest so I know enough to be dangerous.

I asked the fleet manager what the going MF for a 530i/36month lease was and he quoted .0023 (under the 5-series forum I read it's been adjusted by BMWFS to .0016). He also advised me against using the MSD program. He said it "wasn't worth it." I did the math and it sure looks worth it to me. I pushed him to tell me, as a first-time leasor, how many MSD's I can use and he told me 8. I thought BMWFS just re-adjusted it to a max of 5.

So, I'm either reading all of the posts incorrectly or this guy is feeding me a bunch of bull. Ofcouse I have to beleive that the posts here are all correct.

If someone can point me to a dealer that I can work with; it would also be great if someone can give me a specific salesperson (name) that they've worked with and have had a positive experience; that would be greatly appreciated. My dream to buy a BMW (my first) is being tarnished at this point.

Adesh

·
Registered
587 Posts
ktc said:
Michael Borbet at BMW of Mountain View.
Michael Borbet and Koorosh Ghahremani at Mountain View rock! We bought two cars from them and I love tha dealership. Michael is awesome and Koorosh is a huge M fan. He took me out in his new e60 M5 and I have never experienced a ride like that in my entire life. He even shared half his lunch with me because we were waiting for the paperwork to get wrapped up. By far Mountain View is the best and I've been to all Bay Area dealers.

·
My Babies
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys - I'll give Michael a call! I really do appreciate the help.

Adesh

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I second that - Michael is very nice. Now, if you get Lonnie, that becomes a whole different story!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts