BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Got beats?
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Where int he Bay Area would one be able to get his car's front end and hood repainted? I was detailing my car this weekend and my car has so many rock chips, it looks like it has dandruff. :( :tsk: Oh well, I guess that happens when you actually drive your car.

Anyway...obviously there's no rush, but I'm just curious as to who offers a good job for a not-too-outrageous price.

TIA

·
Registered
113 Posts
roxnadz said:
Hey,

Where int he Bay Area would one be able to get his car's front end and hood repainted? I was detailing my car this weekend and my car has so many rock chips, it looks like it has dandruff. :( :tsk: Oh well, I guess that happens when you actually drive your car.

Anyway...obviously there's no rush, but I'm just curious as to who offers a good job for a not-too-outrageous price.

TIA
Dell Auto Body in Campbell (next to San Jose) 408-370-0189. I've had a 525 and a Lexus RX repaired their. Nice paint work.

·
Premium Member
5,938 Posts
www.autobahnbodyandpaint.com

Don't even consider anywhere else...I've take my car there for all 4 of its accidents and then do a bang-up job. Tell Hubert and Jas that I said, "Hi!" They know me all too well! :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sunnyvale Auto Body

Sunnyvale Auto Body. Hwy. 101 and Mathilda. They specialize in German cars and do an awesome job. Friendly staff, too. Unfortunately, I've been there enough that they tease me every time I come in now. :angel:

I've also sent two friends there to get their Bimmers repainted. They were happy campers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.