BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Pretty sure that would be illegal. Red lights are reserved for the ass end on cars unless you're law enforcement. :dunno:

dj

·
Registered
31 Posts
Maybe i the USA in Germany there legal.... But anyway if you find any hit me up because I am looking for the same.... I have only seen them on passing cars.... :(

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Maybe i the USA in Germany there legal.... But anyway if you find any hit me up because I am looking for the same.... I have only seen them on passing cars.... :(
Maybe in Germany they're legal, but 93_325is lives here in Georgia, and it is illegal. :)

dj

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Does anybody know where i can get red halo lights/angel eyes?
A) : puke:
B) That's very illegal, and will get you pulled over so many times....
C) It looks disgusting and ricey : puke:

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
I understand that.... I would still like to know where to get some though....:thumbup:
I don't think any of us have the slightest idea where to get red angel eyes in Germany....lol.

Not that I have the slightest idea why the hell you'd want them....:eek:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Because red is the only color I have seen them in.... unless there are other colors that are better.... And I don't need some one in Germany exactly just some one who won't rape me to ship them to Germany... :D

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
They come in a dark blue (also ugly) and several "white" colors, I think from 4500K - 8000K.

I like about 6000K, I think it's the best looking color.

I really don't know about shipping. Check out the common companies that we use (DDM, Jlevi, Umnitza, etc) and see what they'll do.

·
Monacoblau mit beige
2,203 Posts
Next someone will be asking about puke green angel eyes.

·
Registered
432 Posts
here, umnitza has predator chromiums in all kinds of retard colors...enjoy all the time you'll spend on the side of the road. I'm telling you this, because while you're pulled for having red angel eyes, I'll be in the fast lane doing 95 and laughing as the cop DOESN'T come after me. :) enjoy!

http://www.umnitza.com/product_info.php?products_id=149

·
(Insert one liner here)
2,961 Posts
honestly, besides the legality, i thank it would look ok on certain cars,(like red on red or blue on blue, etc.) but it would need to be wired through a toggle switch, so that they could be used at certain times. like when your out pimpin and tryin to "spit game" at high school girls. same as ground effects. They have their place. but to each his own. same as i have a white cowbell on my white truck, im sure alot of yall will find that discusting. (sp?)

·
Registered
630 Posts
here, umnitza has predator chromiums in all kinds of retard colors...enjoy all the time you'll spend on the side of the road. I'm telling you this, because while you're pulled for having red angel eyes, I'll be in the fast lane doing 95 and laughing as the cop DOESN'T come after me. :) enjoy!

http://www.umnitza.com/product_info.php?products_id=149
Doing 95 Ha Ha It's more like doing 100+ like me the other day when I got pulled over and somehow got really really lucky because as soon as the state trooper pulled my a** over he got radioed for another call and my a** sped away again without getting a ticket!! :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Doing 95 Ha Ha It's more like doing 100+ like me the other day when I got pulled over and somehow got really really lucky because as soon as the state trooper pulled my a** over he got radioed for another call and my a** sped away again without getting a ticket!! :)
I should be so lucky. Not gonna happen. :rofl::rofl:

dj

·
Turn Burglar
12,282 Posts
Yes, there is a man named Captain McRicerson who sells red angel eyes from his shop. It's at 555 Rice St in Ricerville, Ricelahoma.... zzzzzzOMG WFT BBQ?!?!? (I just noticed that sigpic)

I'm going back to E90 now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
first of all im the last person you want to call a ricer...i hate them just as much as anyone else i was asking because my buddy wanted them for his RED E46..ive never even heard of people having red ones

·
(Insert one liner here)
2,961 Posts
first of all im the last person you want to call a ricer...i hate them just as much as anyone else i was asking because my buddy wanted them for his RED E46
did you look at the picture on the unmtiza (sp?) of the red one with the red angel eyes?
I thank they look good... in the right setting.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts