BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The subject line says it all. I dropped my car at Harms on March 7th and took delivery of it yesterday. The dealership did a great job and overall it was a very good experience. We will do this again. :thumbup:
Cheers,
Mike :drive:

·
Premium Member
5,938 Posts
:dunno: Where are the pics? :dunno:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Mikey V said:
The subject line says it all. I dropped my car at Harms on March 7th and took delivery of it yesterday. The dealership did a great job and overall it was a very good experience. We will do this again. :thumbup:
Cheers,
I dropped off the same day and on owners circle it still shows being at VPC - is owners circle a good way to track it??

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I picked my car up, my salesman showed me his tracking sheet. The sheet stated that my car was still in NJ at the VPC. So, its my believe that you must have patient and not rely on a website or even the official tracking sheet as they are way behind of where your car actually is. IMO the trip from Germany took way too long. However, in the end ... it all worked out.
Cheers,
Mike :thumbup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Mikey V said:
When I picked my car up, my salesman showed me his tracking sheet. The sheet stated that my car was still in NJ at the VPC. So, its my believe that you must have patient and not rely on a website or even the official tracking sheet as they are way behind of where your car actually is. IMO the trip from Germany took way too long. However, in the end ... it all worked out.
Cheers,
Mike :thumbup:
Thanks, Mike. I'll call my salesperson......

·
Registered
153 Posts
Mikey V said:
Cheers,
How long was it from the VPC to yuor dealer? My car got to the NJ VPC last friday...

Thanks,
Greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts