Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i post this here because i find it hard to talk to anyone else about this problem. i am married for 1 year and my wife and i do not have a sexual relashionship, not normally anyway. i have a problem that some men wish they did have, but do not in any way. i have an unusually large jenitiliya. it's not something to laugh or make fun of so please don't. it keeps me from having normal relashions with my wife with sex. i have seen my doctor and he reccomends plastique surgery. but admittedly having somebody cut on my goober is appealing. (sorry for bluntness)

my question to bmw community is do you know of anyone who's had surgery like this? what advice do you have?it's imbarrasing to me big time.

serious posts only please.

·
BMW-Porsche-Mustang-Nut
794 Posts
I think the suggestion to use 'plastique' surgery is a good one. Try C4 and a 10 foot fuse, and let us know if the bang is put back into your love life. :lmao:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
typical wiseguys. i spillt my personal feelings and get the laugh. even the moderator calls me a comic. you guys are roofless.
:sad:

·
E30,840i,F80 M3comp,640GT
1,093 Posts
ob/gyn perspective

I'm an ob/gyn and this is a problem that I have not encountered in my patient population. What is the actual reductive procedure proposed?

Pain with intercourse, or "dyspareunia", is rarely a function of penile size and more often a result of problems of a woman's internal anatomy from scar tissue (from surgery, childbearing, infection), uterine fibroids, or endometriosis. More importantly, psychological issues can play a large part.

If the problem is a result of your partner's vagina simply being unable to accomodate your penis, then use of sequentially larger dilators would be a method to allow gradual expansion of the vaginal canal.

So, if this was really a serious question, I hope this helps.

·
5,820 Posts
Re: ob/gyn perspective

uter said:
I'm an ob/gyn and this is a problem that I have not encountered in my patient population. What is the actual reductive procedure proposed?

Pain with intercourse, or "dyspareunia", is rarely a function of penile size and more often a result of problems of a woman's internal anatomy from scar tissue (from surgery, childbearing, infection), uterine fibroids, or endometriosis. More importantly, psychological issues can play a large part.

If the problem is a result of your partner's vagina simply being unable to accomodate your penis, then use of sequentially larger dilators would be a method to allow gradual expansion of the vaginal canal.

So, if this was really a serious question, I hope this helps.
Is this to say, a man can never be too big?

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
*Sabrina slowly backing out of the fest* ;) :p

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you just guessed it right mr. ripsnort. and yes it's quiet uncomformitable.
Uter thank you for your profeshianl response. i'm quiet respectful of a person who deals with female organs on a daily business practice. hat's are off to you my firend.
my doctor hasn't gone into details yet as to what the surgery ensures. but i will tell you this, i need some reliefs.

thanks for your concerns...

·
3,762 Posts
Re: ob/gyn perspective

uter said:

For some odd reason, I don't think his partner has a vagina...

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Hey look... Mr. Classy man ... you have 69 posts... what a coinkidincky... heh??... ;) :p

I know I know I said I was leaving... *Sabrina backing out ... once again*...

Wait... serious question... was this thru any of the programs you purchased thru the many emails that are sent to all of us??... Not that anyone here would need that... just curious.... that's all ... ;) :p

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Ripsnort said:
Don't back out of the fest 'Brina, anything over 12" isn't a keeper in these waters :lmao:

Come on Rip... if anyone can help him here ... it would be you ... what do you suggest he does?? ... The man needs help... have you no heart ... any of you??.... ;) :p

·
lurking
18,069 Posts
classy-man: if you have a manual tranny maybe you can train it to use the brake pedal.

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Zaino the wood, works wonders :thumbup:

SCNR :D

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
HW said:
classy-man: if you have a manual tranny maybe you can train it to use the brake pedal.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hell, just training "it" to pull the E-Brake would surely get you on TV's program "Amazing Feats". :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts