BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way for me to find out if I have registered for the Bimmerfest correctly? I registered some time ago, but never recieved a conformation.

Please forgive my ignorance, but this is the first forum I have ever participated in, and I am not familiar with the general procedure.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Square D said:
Is there a way for me to find out if I have registered for the Bimmerfest correctly? I registered some time ago, but never recieved a conformation.

Please forgive my ignorance, but this is the first forum I have ever participated in, and I am not familiar with the general procedure.
I would just show up for the hell of it. If you don't find a place to park you can probably still just drop by to chit-chat...I find it HARD for Jon and Cutter to control who they let in or out of the lot, since it's pretty much open to the public.

Highly doubt Shafer's going to have bouncers sitting at the lot to keep the rif-raff's out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.