BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Vendor
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello F15 enthusiasts, looking to get your F15 coded? We can help!

Bimmer America LLC offers Remote Feature Coding for all E and F series BMWs.

Cost: $161.10 after 10% off if you use promo code: "rob" (Normally $179).

Process: After you place your order you will receive an email and tracking number. We ship USPS Priority Mail so you will receive your kit 2-3 days after placing your order. We ship every order the same day it is placed. In your kit you will receive a coding cable, USB flash drive, instruction page, and pre-paid return label to return the cable and USB drive. After you receive your package you will contact us and we will schedule an appointment to code your vehicle.

Remote coding requires the use of a cable and a laptop with an Ethernet port (Windows or MacOS) within range of WiFi. We will send you the cable, USB drive, and instructions regarding what you need to download to prepare your computer for remote coding. If your laptop does not have an Ethernet port, please Contact Us after you place your order to let us know and we will include a USB to Ethernet Adapter in your package. There will also be a pre-paid envelope included so you can return the cable and USB drive.

It's a very seamless process. All you have to do is plug the cable and USB drive into your laptop and we do the rest. If you do not have a laptop, we will send you one of ours at an additional cost. Please Contact Us and we will send you a custom invoice.

For the full list of features for your vehicle and our FAQ page please check out the product descriptions on our site:

F-Series Coding Package: http://www.bimmeramerica.com/coding/f-series-coding

If you already have a cable we can offer you an additional discount that brings the cost to $147.50.

Let us know if you have any questions!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Your price is heavy but I guess a service is worth whatever someone is willing to pay... That said, I think you should at least let people keep the cable etc. after the process is complete for the next time they take their car to the dealer and they loose much of their coding during an update. The cables can be had on eBay for under $20 and since you buy them in bulk, you get them for less. They are not a one time purchase and if someone wants to not only code your car, but keep it coded, they will need the cable again.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Taken,

I concur with your sentiments. I would also like to add some potential customers may already have the usb drive and cable. A pricing option for these users should also be considered.

Cheers!

Your price is heavy but I guess a service is worth whatever someone is willing to pay... That said, I think you should at least let people keep the cable etc. after the process is complete for the next time they take their car to the dealer and they loose much of their coding during an update. The cables can be had on eBay for under $20 and since you buy them in bulk, you get them for less. They are not a one time purchase and if someone wants to not only code your car, but keep it coded, they will need the cable again.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Rob, if I use you to code my car then I lose all of it due to an update done at the dealer, would you offer a discount to help me get my car coded again?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Can you also explain what the sports transmission option does to the other options available .. is it always on or one of the options ?

·
Vendor
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rob, if I use you to code my car then I lose all of it due to an update done at the dealer, would you offer a discount to help me get my car coded again?
Absolutely! We offer 50% OFF in the RARE case of dealer wiping your coding!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Can you code European rear lights if I have them installed?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hello F15 enthusiasts, looking to get your F15 coded? We can help!

Bimmer America LLC offers Remote Feature Coding for all E and F series BMWs.

Cost: $161.10 after 10% off if you use promo code: "rob" (Normally $179).

Process: After you place your order you will receive an email and tracking number. We ship USPS Priority Mail so you will receive your kit 2-3 days after placing your order. We ship every order the same day it is placed. In your kit you will receive a coding cable, USB flash drive, instruction page, and pre-paid return label to return the cable and USB drive. After you receive your package you will contact us and we will schedule an appointment to code your vehicle.

Remote coding requires the use of a cable and a laptop with an Ethernet port (Windows or MacOS) within range of WiFi. We will send you the cable, USB drive, and instructions regarding what you need to download to prepare your computer for remote coding. If your laptop does not have an Ethernet port, please Contact Us after you place your order to let us know and we will include a USB to Ethernet Adapter in your package. There will also be a pre-paid envelope included so you can return the cable and USB drive.

It's a very seamless process. All you have to do is plug the cable and USB drive into your laptop and we do the rest. If you do not have a laptop, we will send you one of ours at an additional cost. Please Contact Us and we will send you a custom invoice.

For the full list of features for your vehicle and our FAQ page please check out the product descriptions on our site:

F-Series Coding Package: http://www.bimmeramerica.com/coding/f-series-coding

If you already have a cable we can offer you an additional discount that brings the cost to $147.50.

Let us know if you have any questions!
How much do you charge just for this one?
Anti-Dazzle Headlight Coding (additional $40 payable during appointment)

·
Vendor
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How much do you charge just for this one?
Anti-Dazzle Headlight Coding (additional $40 payable during appointment)
The coding is flat rate 179$ since Anti Dazzle is a Retrofit it would be an additional 40$ as stated

·
Registered
211 Posts
The reason I am asking for only Anti Dazzle coding is because I can do all other changes myself. I have a cable and software.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I had Rob code our new M2. Great guy, great job, great price..... what more could you want?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts